Need to know
School regulations Compliance with the regulations is a condition for participation in classes.
- Avoid eating 2-3 hours before class.
- Please drink plenty of water throughout the day. It’s important to be well hydrated before class.
- Arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- Pay before class at reception.
- Bring a large towel, your own or rented from the reception to place it on your mat.
- Please have clean feet and don’t wear perfumes or lotions.
- Leave your bags and telephones in the lockers.
- The studio is shoe free so please leave your shoes outside the practice room.
- Studio locks 5 minutes before the class, so don’t be late.
- Please observe silence in the yoga room. Students often use the time before class to quietly meditate.
- Avoid the front row until you are familiar with the postures as people behind you will be copying you.
- Listen carefully to every word your instructor says. All the information you need is there for you.
- Stay focused on your own reflection in the mirror.
- Stay in the yoga room for the entire class. If you must leave the room please leave quietly between postures and not during.
- Keep a bottle of water in the right top corner of your mat.
- Please observe silence during the final savasana-meditation.
- Please take your towels with you and drop them in the towel bins at the reception.
- Be sure to re-hydrate by drinking lots of water!
Regulations for storing matts
- Bikram Yoga Warsaw is not responsible for mats left in the studio.
- We only store yoga mats.
- Fitness matts or thick sports matts, matts that crumble and litter are immediately removed from the studio.
- Mats in bags, with straps and cords, unfolding are removed from the studio.
- We store only mats rolled up and secured with an elastic band.
- On January 1 and June 1, we throw away all mats that have not been used for more than a month.
- When leaving or removing the mat, keep order.
Pass sales regulations
- All passes are personal and cannot be transferred to another person.
- The expiry date of the purchased pass is not renewable for any reason (including health, accidents, etc.).
- You can transfer unused classes when purchasing a pass for 10 or 20 lessons only before the end of a valid pass.
- We do not refund the cost of purchased passes.